|FLIPPER CRUISE ASSIST|
|GO CRUISE 2 UNIVERSAL THROTTLE LOCK|
|GO CRUISE THROTTLE CONTROL|
|PASSENGER SAFETY HANDLE|
The original grip paddle is designed to reduce wrist fatigue, but it takes space from your throttle grip when you're not using it.
The evolution design Flipper Cruise Assist allows to flip down the paddle when you need it, and fold away when you don't.
Save precious grip space.
US Patent Protected
How it works
CNC from 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy
Black anodized finish
Laser engraving graphic
1. Remove lock screw before install
2. The flipper fits motorcycle grips size up to 40mm(1.5")
3. The package includes 3 spacers (2 rings and 1 strip)
4. A 1/8" hex wrench is needed for installation.
5. To avoid damaging the threads, make sure to align the screw threads before tightening
6. To use spacers:
H-D and cruise bikes typically use 1 or 2 rings, or no rings.
Sport, ADV and other street bikes use the strip or strip+ring
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE LOCK SCREW OR YOU COULD LOCK THE THROTTLE!
DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PIVOT SCREW!